Sunday, January 23, 2011

Goals

Planning goals for post-TT-year-two involves combining what I know about my goal-meeting strategies with what I now better understand about my physical needs.  I'm working on a mind, body, spirit type structure that incorporates short interval training more than longer dedicated times, alternating types of workouts, etc.  Now that I know myself better, though TT, I can craft goals that I WILL meet.  CAN is not really the issue anymore.

So, in short, TT goals have made it so that I do not wish to exist without goals -- though I've done a fine job of pretending in these last few days.  Without the impetus of goal-setting/reaching, I seem to exist in a weird kind of vacuum, not really aware and not really connected to anything. 

I'm going to use February to try out some specific workout schedules to see how my body reacts.  I'm also going to set specific goals to reduce my sugar intake, which has reached some significant heights lately. 

Through the two TT years, I've surely seen some dramatic changes in my lifestyle, and in fellow TT members' lifestyles.  It's important, I think, to look back to see where I've come from, as well as to evaluate where I am now.  I don't want to forget the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment